Every year I am an avid reoslution maker and keeper. I love to set golas and achieve them. It all started in High School when I made a resolution with my best friend and cousin Vaughn Jensen to drink no soda for the entire year. That was the first time that I set (and kept) a new years resolution.
I have many resolutions but I won't list them all here. The ones I will list relate to this blog and to my life as Flash professional.
So here are my New Years Resolutions in no particular order:
- Post every ActionScript Error that Flash/Fex will ever produce.
- Speak on Flash/ Flex/ ActionScript at 3 conferences this year (at least 1 major)
- Reply to all valid blog comments within 24 hours.
- Post a Flash tutorial at least once a month (12+ total).
- Organize all posts into the "Grand Poobah" list of all AS3 errors.
- Create an AIR app that contains all the errors from my blog.
- Get my training published on RMI and Lynda.
- Win one major award for a Flash project that I complete.
- Get ACE re-certified in Flash CS4, Flash Lite and Flex
- Become an ACI
- And finally no carbonation for 2009 (cold duck excluded)
And that is the list. Check back Jan 1st 2010 and see how I did.
Thanks and Happy Flashing,
Curtis J. Morley